IND vs BAN Fantasy Cricket Team Prediction for Gamesys11

As more and more exciting matches are played in the Cricket World Cup 2023, cricket fever is rising. One such encounter that’s highly anticipated is between India and Bangladesh on October 19, 2023. Fantasy cricket enthusiasts are all geared up to craft their dream teams on certain platforms to enjoy real-time cricket action and test their cricketing acumen. Ind vs Ban fantasy team prediction is crucial for fantasy cricket players to make informed decisions and ace their fantasy leagues.

India vs Bangladesh Venue, Date and Time

  • Date: October 19, 2023
  • Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
  • Start time: 02:00 PM local time

Ind vs Ban Team Prediction for CWC 2023

India predicted 11 against Bangladesh in Cricket World Cup 2023

Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav, and Shardul Thakur

Bangladesh predicted 11 against India in Cricket World Cup 2023

The predicted playing 11 for Bangladesh include Tanzid Hasan, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Shanto, Mehidy Hasan, Towhid Hridoy, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, and Shoriful Islam.

Ind vs Ban Pitch Report for CWC 2023

The pitch at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium is known to be balanced, offering aid to both batsmen and bowlers as the match progresses. It’s particularly favourable for spinners as the match proceeds, with an average innings score of around 285.

Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Pitch Report

ODI Statistics

  • Total Matches Played: 7
  • Batting First Won: 4
  • Batting Second Won: 3
  • Average Score in 1st bat: 307
  • Highest Score: England 350/7
  • Lowest Score: New Zealand 230/9

 

Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Weather Report

Weather Forecast for Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune, on 19th October 2023

  • Temperature: High of 91°F (32.8°C) and a low of 71°F (21.7°C).
  • Condition: Mostly sunny with the possibility of a thunderstorm in spots in the afternoon.
  • RealFeel®: 97°F (36.1°C)
  • RealFeel Shade™: 90°F (32.2°C)
  • Max UV Index: 8 (Very High)
  • Wind: From the NE at 6 mph.

There is a 10% chance of precipitation. Pune, India, is mostly sunny, and there is more of a game to go on. So Indian fans have no need to worry about the game

Ind vs Ban Cricket World Cup 2023 Win Prediction

According to Google, India is the favourite to win the India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup 2023 match with an 89% probability of victory. Bangladesh has an 11% probability of victory.

Ind vs Ban Cricket World Cup 2023 Form 

India has been in good form, with their last win coming against Pakistan in the Cricket World Cup 2023. India has won all of its last three matches. Bangladesh has been in inconsistent form, winning their first match but losing their previous two.

Players to watch out for in Ind vs Ban CWC 2023

Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, and Hardik Pandya have been the standout performers at this venue in ODI matches. They are likely to be the key players to watch out for in the upcoming match against Bangladesh.

V Kohli (IND)

  • Matches: 7
  • Runs: 448
  • Highest Score: 122
  • Average: 64.00
  • Strike Rate: 91.99
  • 100s: 2
  • 50s: 3

KL Rahul (IND)

  • Matches: 4
  • Runs: 185
  • Highest Score: 108
  • Average: 61.66
  • Strike Rate: 95.85
  • 100s: 1
  • 50s: 1

HH Pandya (IND)

  • Matches: 5
  • Runs: 170
  • Highest Score: 64
  • Average: 42.50
  • Strike Rate: 124.08
  • 50s: 1

Ind vs Ban Fantasy team predictions by Gamesys 11

Here is a possible predicted fantasy team for the India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup 2023 match: 

Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shakib Al Hasan, Liton Das, Mustafizur Rahman, KL Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Shreyas Iyer, Shanto

15 Man Bangladesh Squad list

Summing Up on Ind vs Ban Cricket World Cup 2023

India is the favorite to win India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup 2023 match, with a strong batting and bowling lineup. The pitch at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium is balanced, offering aid to both batsmen and bowlers as the match progresses.

Here are some tips for picking your fantasy team for the India vs Bangladesh Cricket World Cup 2023 match:

  • Choose a mix of batsmen and bowlers, with a focus on all-rounders.
  • Select players who are in good form and have a good track record at the venue.
  • Keep an eye on the weather forecast and pitch conditions.

FAQ’s 

Which year Bangladesh beat India in World Cup?

In the ODI Cricket World Cup, Bangladesh beat India in the year 2007 by 5 wickets.

Who won more matches between India and Bangladesh?

India and Bangladesh have played against each other in 40 ODI matches. Out of these, India has won 31 matches, while Bangladesh has secured victory in 7 matches. The head-to-head tally stands at 31-7 in favor of India.

India vs Bangladesh Head-to-Head in ODI World Cup

Bangladesh and India have faced off in 4 matches in the ODI World Cup. Bangladesh has won 1 of these encounters, while India has emerged victorious in 3 matches.

 

Category
Most Popular Post
Follow us on
box image
Cricket Ball
Join the newsletter and read the new post first.
Loading