India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023: Biggest Game of the Tournament

The cricketing world is buzzing with excitement as India and Pakistan are set to face off in the 2023 Cricket World Cup. The match between India and Pakistan is set for October 14 at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, making it the biggest ODI event on the global stage. Moreover, this will be the first time in over a decade that the Pakistan ODI team will play in India. In this article, we will discuss the India vs Pakistan cricket world cup 2023 match prediction, form and much more.

India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023 Date

  • Date: October 14, 2023
  • Time: 02:00 PM IST
  • Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, India

India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023 Team Predictions

CWC 2023: India team prediction against Pakistan

Rohit Sharma (C), Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul(WK), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Siraj, Kuldeep Yadav.

Pakistan team prediction against India in World Cup 2023: 

Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Abdullah Shafique, Imam-ul-Haq, Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim Jr., Shaheen Shah Afridi, Haris Rauf,Saud Shakeel


15-Man Squad list of Pakistan

India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023 Weather Report

On October 14, it will be hot and humid in Ahmedabad. The high temperature will be 35 degrees Celsius, and the low temperature will be 25 degrees Celsius. Overall, the weather should be good for cricket, though there is a small chance of rain in the afternoon.

India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023 Pitch Report

The red soil pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad is good for batting. However, the pitch can also become slow and difficult to score on in the later stages of the match. The bowlers will be looking to exploit the bounce and turn in the wicket. It is generally considered an advantage to bat first on a red soil pitch, especially in the early stages of the match when the pitch is fresh and there is more bounce. 

The average score in the last five matches played at the Narendra Modi Stadium is 240.

India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023 Win Prediction

According to Google, India has a 67% chance of winning the match, while Pakistan has a 33% chance. This is based on the two teams’ recent performances and the conditions in Ahmedabad.

India vs Pakistan Playing 11 predictions by Gamesys 11

Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, Rohit Sharma/Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul, Mohammed Siraj, Hardik Pandya, Mohammad Rizwan, Hasan Ali/Babar Azam, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf

India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 Form

Both India and Pakistan have won their first matches in the 2023 Cricket World Cup, and they are both in good form. India beat Afghanistan by 8 wickets last week, while Pakistan beat Sri Lanka by 6 wickets after chasing a mammoth total of 345.

India Form in CWC 2023: W/W

Pakistan Form in CWC 2023: W/W

Players to watch out for in India vs Pakistan CWC 2023

  • Rohit Sharma (India): Rohit Sharma is in top form, having already scored a century in the tournament. His elegant shots and ability to anchor the innings make him a crucial player for India.
  • Virat Kohli (India): With an impressive record at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Virat Kohli’s aggressive batting style and consistency make him a significant threat to Pakistan’s bowlers.
  • Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan): Mohammad Rizwan has been the backbone of Pakistan’s batting, consistently delivering match-winning performances. His adaptability across formats is commendable.
  • Abdullah Shafique (Pakistan): Young talent Abdullah Shafique has shown promise with steady knocks. His technique will be tested against India’s experienced bowlers.
  • JJ Bumrah (India): Jasprit Bumrah, with 6 wickets in just 2 matches and an economy of 3.70, is India’s frontline pacer. His deadly yorkers can be game-changers.
  • Hasan Ali (Pakistan): Hasan Ali, having taken 6 wickets in the tournament, is in good rhythm. His ability to swing the ball can trouble the Indian batsmen.
  • Haris Rauf (Pakistan): Speedster Haris Rauf, with 5 wickets, is known for his pace and bounce. His quick deliveries will be a challenge for the Indian top order.

Summing Up on India vs Pakistan Cricket World Cup 2023

The India vs Pakistan match in the 2023 Cricket World Cup is shaping up to be a classic encounter. The batsmen and bowlers on both teams are very good, and the conditions in Ahmedabad are likely to be tough. It is difficult to predict which team will win, but it is sure to be a thrilling match.

FAQ’s

How to buy India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 tickets?

There are two ways to buy India vs Pakistan World Cup 2023 tickets:

  1. Online: Tickets can be purchased online through the official World Cup website or through the official ticketing partner, BookMyShow.
  2. Offline: Tickets can also be purchased offline at the stadium box office.

Where is World Cup 2023 schedule?

The 2023 Cricket World Cup will be held in India from October 5 to November 19. The games will take place in 10 different venue across the country, including:

  • Ahmedabad
  • Bengaluru
  • Chennai
  • Dharamsala
  • Delhi
  • Guwahati
  • Hyderabad
  • Kolkata
  • Lucknow
  • Mumbai
  • Pune

Who won most in IND vs Pak?

Pakistan has won more matches than India in the history of the two teams’ rivalry. Pakistan has won 88 matches, while India has won 73 matches. 14 games have ended in a tie, and one game has ended with no winner.

What is India’s highest ODI score?

India’s highest ODI score is 418/5 against West Indies in Kochi on October 8, 2018.

How many times IND beat PAK?

India has beaten Pakistan 73 times in ODI cricket.

How much is World Cup tickets in rupees?

The price of World Cup tickets varies depending on the match and the stand. The India vs Pakistan match offers tickets priced at ₹1,000 for the cheapest option, and ₹10,000 for the most expensive tickets.

Category
Most Popular Post
Follow us on
box image
Cricket Ball
Join the newsletter and read the new post first.
Loading